- Click here to view and download the Bennett Valley Guild Rental Schedule and the Rental Agreement that you will need to complete and return.
- Click here to view and download the Bennett Valley Guild Hall Users Guide
- Click here to view the Bennett Valley Guild Calendar so you can see if the date you're interested in is available. Events in Blue mean the Guild Hall is occupied and not available. The hall is available on days that are blank and days with Events in Green, as those are other activities not at the hall.
Rates for rentals are:
- $1.050/day for the full facility: 6AM to Midnight
- $1,250/3 Day Period for the full facility: Day 1: 6AM to Midnight, Day 2: 6AM to Midnight, and Day 3: 6AM to 6PM. Day 1 is for decorating, Day 2 is for your event, and Day 3 is for cleanup.
This is for a single event on one day only. If you wish to have multiple events or multiple day events, please contact the rental committee.
- Cleaning and security deposit: $500
Important - Use of the Hall between midnight and 6 AM is prohibited and no music is to be heard outside after 10 PM. You must be cleaned up, out of the hall, and have Armed the Alarm system by midnight or the end of your rental, whichever is earlier to avoid a charge to your deposit.
The Cleaning/Security Deposit and completed Rental and Hold Harmless Agreement are required to reserve your date(s) on the Guild Calendar http://bvguild.org/index.php/calendar
The remaining Rental payment and Proof of Liability Insurance documentation (as noted in #12 of the rental agreement) are due no later than 30 days prior to the start of the rental. The proof of liability insurance should also specify “Host Liquor Liability” coverage if any beer, wine, or other alcoholic beverages will be served. If your regular homeowners insurance does not provide for a special event policy, you can obtain one online through the National Alliance of Special Event Planners website at: http://www.specialeventinsurance.com/short-term-event-insurance.html
For additional assistance, you may call R.V. Nuccio & Associates Insurance Brokers, 10148 Riverside Drive, 2nd Floor. Toluca Lake, CA 91602 Phone: (800) 364-2433. Mention the Bennett Valley Guild and describe your event. They are familiar with what's needed.
If you'd like a second quote, another source for event insurance is "The Event Helper" at https://www.theeventhelper.com/
Notes (see also the Bennett Valley Guild Users Guide):
- Rental includes use of 25 tables and 150 chairs. Our chairs have a load limit of 250 lbs. If you have heavier guests, you need to make other arrangements for them.
- Hall capacity is 150 unless an exception is approved in advance by the Rental Committee.
- Main room dimensions are:
- Main Hall - 46' 9" long (with fixed benches 32" deep on both sides) x 29' 2" wide (max capacity for dining 150 but that's pretty packed)
- Main Hall Stage - 12' 9" wide x 9' 9" deep
- Dining Room - 34' long x 24' 78" wide (max capacity for dining 50)
- Parking is available onsite for approximately 70 cars (depending on their size). If you are using the upper lot for your outdoor event, the parking is reduced to about 50 cars. In the rainy season, if it's been raining the lower lot parking outer dirt areas will be unusable. The center graveled area remains usable even after heavy rains - including the lower lot, this yields parking for about 40 cars without using the dirt areas.
- Events over 100 attendees where food and/or drinks are consumed are required to rent 1 or more portable restrooms. We may require you to rent a portable restroom with fewer attendees, especially in the rainy season if it's been raining heavily (October to April).
Their VIP Solar Restroom has running water and flush toilets. Other options are also available.
- Renters must complete their cleanup and haul away the trash from their event before the end of their rental. One day renters must complete their cleanup and be out of the building by midnight.
- Events must end by midnight and music that can be heard outdoors must end by 10:00 PM.
- A penalty will assessed against the Cleaning/Security deposit if the building in not locked and the alarm armed on or before midnight.
- If it is necessary to cancel your event, any prepaid rent will be refunded. Part of the Cleaning/Security Deposit will be retained by the Guild based on the following schedule: Cancellations 60 days or more prior to the scheduled start date: $100, 30 to 59 days prior: $250, and 29 or less days prior: $500.
Please send (Checks should be made payable to the: Bennett Valley Guild)
- Rental fee
- Cleaning and security deposit
- Certificate of Insurance, and
- Signed Rental Agreement
Bennett Valley Guild Treasurer
6584 Birch Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95404